Sunday, June 26, 2011

Same old, same old

The title pretty much says it all. We don't have much going on, but we are busy all the time. There is nothing new. We still have cute kids (most of the time), Daniel is still hard at work with his research, and I am still hard at work at home. Oh yeah...Daniel has been sick a lot since we have been home, but that's nothing exciting (believe me). We have captured some cute photos lately so I guess we will share those.

Heather is a great big sister! She is also becoming a big help to mommy.

Josh has been a lot happier lately! Thank goodness, because I was about to loose it.

Heather spends much of her day coloring. We may have an artist on our hands.

Heather teaching Josh the sign for "Birdie."

Heather loves to laugh and smile. But don't let that fool you, she does have a little rebellious streak.

Aww...

3 comments:

More Joy in "The Service" said...

You're kids are 101% cute! They are growing up SOOOOOO fast! Before you know it, you are going to be grand-parents!:) Love ya guys! Johannah

Katrina said...

Oh I love these pictures! They are such cuties:) I'm sorry Daniel has been so sick but am glad Josh is doing better. Hopefully we'll see you guys soon!

Jenny said...

Oooo! Look at his chubby thighs! Love it! I love how curly Heather's hair is too. Cute pictures, it's fun to see them interact.