Monday, February 18, 2008

Valentine's Day Escapades

Thursday started out like a normal day. Stephanie and I went to run at the gym, we went to class, and went to work. After spending some time working on a computer science assignment, I was excited to go home to get started on the lemon linguine we were having for dinner. However, when I stopped by work on the way home, I found a huge surprise there at my workstation--a heart attack from Stephanie. There must of been a thousand hearts there, each with its own size, color, and message. She even included my favorite candy, Reese's peanut butter cups! How could I top that?

Well, luckily I had thought about that a few days before. On the way home, I stopped by the campus floral shop to pick up the flower arrangement I ordered on Tuesday - a white and red stargazer lily accented by some red roses.
We had a wonderful evening together. After dinner, we headed down to theProvo Towne Center mall to do a bit of shopping and catch a movie. I found a nice pair of pants on sale, and Stephanie found a new bottle of lotion at Bath and Body Works. Unfortunately, the movie we wanted to see had just left the theater that day, so we stopped by Blockbuster to rent a movie. That was a bit disappointing, but the strawberry cake and strawberry ice cream we had when we got home more than made up for it.

And yes, Stephanie and I are still madly in love.

No comments: