Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Daniel and I are on the activities committee in our ward, and we were able to help plan the Halloween party this year. It was a great success! We were unable to schedule the church, so we ended up doing it in the Quad. That turned out to be a blessing because we were able to invite more people in, even some non-members. Everyone had a great time!

We did a chili cook-off, trunk or treating and lots of prizes! It was a great night. This is my favorite picture. Daniel is announcing the winners of the contests...with someone mysterious and kind of scary looking at his side (another activities committee member).Daniel and I were a Doctor and Nurse for Halloween. That is what we were supposed for the party pictured in the last post, but I just did NOT feel like dressing up. This time, I did. It was fun, and everyone kept joking that if anyone got sick from someone's chili, we could fix it. I think the most I would do was tell them to drink TONS of water and let their body handle the rest...It's probably a good thing I am not a nurse...

PS. We are smiling in the picture. It is just hard to tell.

1 comment: