Monday, June 22, 2009

Father's/Birth day

This week we celebrated Daniel's birthday and Father's Day. We had a picnic and went to Beauty and The Beast at the Scera with Mom, Dad, and Laura for Daniel's birthday. It was so good! We really enjoyed it. For Fathers Day, Heather and I made some yummy breakfast. Daniel's favorite: sausage, eggs, orange julius, and french toast (He actually likes pancakes better). Daniel only had one meeting at 10:30 yesterday, so it was nice to have him home in the morning.

Daniel is so wonderful and such a great father to Heather. He treats my like a princess, and makes me feel good about myself, he works hard to keep food on the table, and the rent paid, he is so patient, and makes Heather an me so happy! I love you so much Daniel!

Happy Father's Day to our dads! We love you!

No comments: