Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm Still Here!!!

I know that all of you are probably thinking that I have vanished from off the face of the earth...well you were wrong! I'm still here! Daniel is just so good at sitting down and writing everybody. I probably have been taking advantage of it. School has been keeping my, well, our lives busy this week! I keep thinking to myself "if I can just get through today than I will be Ok" (I have to tell myself that everyday). I guess I underestimated my abilities when I began the semester with 18 credits. If I was single I could pull it off. I DID pull it off, but... Marriage is extremely different! Now I get to cook actual meals and then clean them up, then do my homework. I get to worry and care about someone else's day, not only my own. It is a whole new world and I love it! Even though it takes up extra time, it is all worth it!

I can't begin to say how excited I am for the holidays! Not only for the much needed break for both of us, but for all of the joy and excitement that Thanksgiving and Christmas bring! The count down has already begun...forty days until we leave for Christmas break! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Boy Mom said...

Good to hear from you. Glad that you're surviving. Just keep loving it and loving each day.