Friday, November 16, 2007

Poor Homies

I was reminded of a funny experience this morning as I was putting on my cologne. If you know my Dad, you'll get a kick out of this.

A few years ago I got received a bottle of Acqua Di Gio as a Christmas gift (I think it was from Michele). It remains to this day my favorite cologne to wear. I decided not to take it on my mission, and it somehow got mixed in with Dad's colognes when they moved last summer.

Dad approached me a few days after I returned from my mission. He handed me the cologne and said, "Well, here's your cologne. I really like it, but I can't wear it because it's for poor homies." I was confused for a second, but when I looked at the bottle a little closer, it gave me a good laugh.

2 comments:

Michele said...

That was awesome it gave me a good laugh. I like the cologne too. It's a good thing you are a poor hommie!

Margaret said...

Wow, you guys are so multilingual in your family. ;)