Sunday, June 6, 2010

3 Years of...Engagement?

Exactly three years ago yesterday, I proposed to Stephanie on a bench on the east side of the Provo temple. We were married 2 months later at the Mt. Timpanogos temple. This has been the best 3 years of my life! I love you Stephanie!

Yesterday, we celebrated by doing a rough recreation of that day three years ago. We ate out at Cafe Rio, took a walk around the temple, and sat (and smooched) on the same bench where I originally popped the question.

When life gets crazy, it's nice to take time to remember the important experiences in our marriage. I look forward to the experiences we will continue to have!

2 comments:

More Joy in "The Service" said...

Ahhhh....that is way cute! I can't believe how fast time has gone! You guys are SUCH a cute couple! We love you all!

More Joy in "The Service" said...

Hey Daniel! Happy birthday yesterday!!!! We love you!!!