Sunday, November 6, 2011

Still tired

Yesterday afternoon, I was busy with Josh when I heard Heather wake up from her nap. It was a couple minutes before I went up to go get her. I went in and this is what I found:


She was ZONKED out. I was able run downstairs and set Josh down (which caused a major whine...I was afraid she would wake up), grab the camera and run upstairs to take a couple photos (with crazy flash because her room was dark, and a loud camera) before she woke up.


And she still had a hard time waking up!

Check out those lines on her face! And all that curly crazy hair!
Glad I was able to capture it.

And yes, she asked to wear her pj's for her nap. And yes, I safety pin my daughter in her clothes to prevent undesirable accidents from happening on the floor and because she takes everything off.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

LOL! That's how I felt after my nap yesterday.

More Joy in "The Service" said...

That is SO cute! Kids fall to sleep in the WIERDEST places! Your favorite place to sleep was in the middle of the kitchen floor in Cedar City.

Steve and Nicole said...

Stephanie, I don't know if you remember me from Wymount but your daughter's hair...seriously cannot even get over it! I'm in love. All my siblings had this exact same hair. It's adorable. And your little man is getting so big too! I loved your cars date :) You're so creative. I hope ya'll are doing well!