Thursday, November 14, 2013

Halloween Festivities

We have a tradition (so far) of dressing up as a family for Halloween. I love the fun of planning and creating the costumes. This year we were from Despicable Me. Daniel was Gru, Heather and Josh were minions, and I was Vector. It was a lot of fun!

I love so much about this photo!

I think we all do a great job impersonating our characters.

At the trunk-or-treat. The only time you totally chill in the middle of the parking lot.

Heather and her friend Vera.

We also have a tradition of painting our pumpkins (with non-toxic paint, so that I can puree and freeze them later). It is sometimes a little messy, but it sure is fun!



Look at the concentration on that face! Tongue sticking out and everything. :)




Very dirty boy! Sign of a good time.

Only a little dirty, but still had a good time.
 Heather had a little Halloween party for her school. It was fun to see how she interacts with her classmates and teacher. :) 



Heather loves preschool so much. Especially her angelic teacher, Miss Kim.

Me and my little minions!




No comments: